As new financial models emerge, health care leaders, providers and their organizations are thinking more broadly about how to influence patient behavior. Taking on more risk requires new strategies for involving patients in decisions about their own care.
In this on-demand webinar eleven preeminent business and clinical experts will share their perspectives on ways to change patients' health behavior that are scalable and usable across a wide range of clinical contexts. You'll come away with:
- Actionable ideas on how to motivate patients to take an active role in optimizing their health.
- Ideas from experts who are successfully implementing behavior change using multidisciplinary teams.
- Successful strategies that employers and payers use to leverage benefit designs & influence how patients interact with health care providers.
- Theories about what's working and how Behavioral science is providing the clues to put together the pieces of the patient engagement puzzle.
- Insights from other industries about how to change behavior in ways that are scalable and applicable.
Originally presented on February 25, 2016